If you really want to dive into Spanish, the Intensive Spanish Course Plus is for you. Besides 15 hours of general Spanish course and 5 hours of conversation and culture, we add 2 hours of one-to-one lessons per week in order to take care of your specific needs, and practice and learn what you are really interested in. You can resolve doubts, strengthen grammar points or simply practice oral communication with your teacher. In addition to 22 hours of classes, our school offers 5 after-school activities so that our students have fun, meet people and enjoy our wonderful city.
after-school activities so that our students have fun
The Intensive Spanish course Plus starts every Monday.
Intensive Spanish Course Plus includes:
· 22 real hours of classes, consisting of:
15h general Spanish course + 3h communicative workshop + 1h cultural workshop + 1h guided city tour + 2h one-to-one classes
· Level tests before and during the course
· Grammar book and learning materials
· Study certificate
· Welcoming appetizer every Monday at 13:20
· Language exchange activities
· Five fun afternoon activities
· Free access to WI-FI and computers in the common room
· Free access to our library and video library
Cultural workshops and guided city tours
(+34) 915 222 014
(+34) 660 754 138
Cervantes, 19 - Madrid, 28014
Cronopios Idiomas is located right in the city center, just a short walk away from Retiro Park and Madrid’s most important museums: Museo del Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen-Bornemisza.